Free Elektrostudio InstrumentsRhythmus Machine - Vst Instrument
Rhythmus is inspired by an old rhythm machine. There are ten buttons available, each button can play two different rhythm sections so essentially there are about 20 different rhythmic loops offered, such as samba, mambo, tango, waltz, rumba etc. When you click "open", you can change the tune, volume, pan of each rhythm component such as snare, bongo, cowbell, hi-hat, etc. You can mix these rhythmic sections with Tambourine, Guiro, Quijada sounds.Ocet Rhythm Machine
Analog Drum Synth
* 6 sound modules with independent load/save option, and random button
* 16 step sequencer, with 16 patterns, load/save option, random function and keyboard midi ctrl
* Internal mixer with levels and panoramas (L/R mix output)OR2v
Analog Duophonic Synthesizer
- 2 Voices (2 sem modules)
- 2x Multitimbral (duophonic)
- OSC Synthesis can do pwm sync
- Wave Shapes pulse/saw/noise
- 2 OSCs
- 1 Filter morph lpf/hpf/bpf/notch
- 1 LFOs sine
- 2 Envelope Generators 2x ADS
- 37 Keys no responds to Pressure/Velocity
- Double Step SequencerDavosynth
DavoSynth is inspired by Davolisint (a rare Italian keyboard created in 1972). There are two oscillators called VCO1 and VCO2 - but there are no waveform selection, syncing options or envelopes. So, what do we have? One Portamento and fine tune per oscillator and the heart of the synth - four sliders with vibrato effect and 7 different footings available at the same time (32', 16', 8', 4', 2', 1', and 1/2'). There's also a lever called "extend" which is an up-only pitch bend. Esline String
It's a multi-orchestral machine with violin, viola, trumpet, horn, cello and contrabass.
The contrabass and cello selectors can be used to turn on a 16' or 8' monophonic bass,
which is triggered by the lowest of the keys one presses. The bass runs from C0 to G1 and stops there.Sixth Month June
Poliphonic analog syntesizer.
* VCO with Sawtooth i Pulse (PWM) waves
* Noise Generator
* LFO: Triangle
* VCF: lowpass - cutoff, emphasis
* A/D/S/R envelope with invert option.
* Keyboard: no velocity i aftertouchODsay
The Odsay is a two-oscillator analog synth, and was the one of the first synthesizers with duophonic capabilities (the ability to play two notes at the same time).
* Switchable between sawtooth, square, and pulse waveforms with oscillator sync, a ring modulator, and pink or white noise.
* Pulse-width can be modulated manually or with the LFO or the ADSR envelope generator.
There is a (static) high-pass filter, as well as a voltage controlled low-pass self-oscillating filter.
* The filter can be controlled by either of the two envelope generators,
an ADSR (attack, decay, sustain, release) and a simple AR (attack, release) and modulated by the LFO,
sample-and-hold, the keyboard, or a separate CV (pedal) input on the back panel.
* The Sample/Hold input mixer
can be used to route the output of the VCOs to the FM input of VCO 2 and the VCF, enabling audio frequency FM. Tapeotronic
Tapeotronic is a very simple mellotron tape keyboard emulation.
* Flute, string, and choirs sounds
* 16 patches * MIDI learn / automation
* knob "bias" tape sfx.Micromoon
It is a monophonic synthesizer, featuring 1 variable waveshape VCO.
It has a -24dB per octave low-pass filter with envelope generator, a VCA, noise generator,
sample and hold circuit, LFO, and modulation routing.
OSC waves - "Narrow-Square / Pulse / Saw-Pulse / Saw".Moon Sono Sx
The Sono 6 features two VCOs with changeable waveform (sawtooth, triangle, square, pulse),
one low-pass VCF, a VCA, two multimode LFOs for modulation.
The Sono is a two-oscillator duophonic synth. It can be set for duophonic,
(two notes at a time... one oscillator takes high-note priority and one oscillator takes low note priority),
monophonic (both oscs), or monophonic with a drone (one osc changes pitch, one does not).
The pitch of each oscillator can be controlled by dual LFO, one by contour,
and the other by the other oscillator. The Sono Sx also features pink or white noise.
The Dual LFO design is unique. A mix control allows mixing of each LFO source, while voltage control
of each LFO allows additional rate control not often seen in portable synthesizers.
Each LFO can produce saw, reverse saw, triangle, and square wave outputs.
The contour generators are a simple design as compared to other synthesizer models.
Decay is provided by a switch, offering long or short decay times.http://dl.dropbox.com/u/14098561/Est_prg/Elektrostudio10AnalogPack.v.2.54b.zipDie Teile sind ein muss für jeden Liebhaber von Emulationen von analogen Schätzchen. Absolut proffessionell, Arturia für Arme